Category: Hospitality & Tourism
Reference: Taghazout Villa Host
Job Type: Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Host / manager for our beachside location – The Taghazout Villa, Morocco. Operating for over 12 years Surf Maroc are widely regarded as the premiere surf and yoga holiday and services provider in Morocco catering for up to 100 guests a week. Start date immediate.
Managing arrivals, walk-ins and departures of guests.
- Coordination of client check-in (e.g. supervise cleaning, registration forms etc)
- Delivery of Welcome Speech about key operational aspects (e.g. meals/snacks, billing cash only, daily surf camp processes/timelines, hire
- centre, yoga, Villa security, Villa coming/goings and alcohol regulations).
- Greeting, touring and selling to potential walk-in clients.
- Client billing, checkouts and departures. Billing clients for all Villa related activities (Surf or Vehicle related costs are handled by Logistics Centre). Coordination of checkouts and baggage storage for guests who surf same day as departure.
Hosting of daily meals for guests.
- Managing daily numbers and table preparation for breakfast and dinners ensuring client requirements (e.g. vegetarian, allergies etc) are met.
- Communicating lunch numbers, based on surf groups for day, to caterers and ensuring the lunches are distributed appropriately.
- Management of Villa maintenance and cleaning.
- Daily review of Villa for anything needing repairing or changing. (e.g. broken toilet seat etc.)
- Management of ongoing painting of internal & external surfaces for maintenance. All properties in on the ocean in Morocco suffer from damp in the walls and subsequent paint peeling off. Painting and maintenance is constant because of the beachfront location.
Management of the guests surfing experience.
- Checking with each guest daily about their surfing experience and working with the Logistics Manager/Surf Guides to ensure they are completely happy with their lessons/guiding options.
- Help communicate to guests about the conditions for the day where they’re likely to be surfing and what the waves are expected to be like. Ensure they are familiar with the Guide they will be with for the day while helping get them out into the vehicles for the day before 9h00.
- Overall well-being of guests at the Villa.
- Responsible for the well being of all the guests stay at the Villa.
- Ability to be welcoming, easygoing, sociable and friendly at all times. You’re goal is to ensure clients great holiday and receive all the services they have paid for.
- Assistance with guests who require first aid and transport to local hospital to deal with any injuries.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent in English & French OR Arabic. Essential.
- Customer/Guest Service Management experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Experienced Computer user (Excel, Word, google drive)
- Clean drivers license
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Solid renumeration package including;
- Accommodation: your own bedroom in a shared staff apartment
- Food whilst at work
- Flights from Europe
- Very good local salary depending on qualifications, experience and commitment.
- Use of allocated hire equipment
- The opportunity of a lifetime
We only accept applications submitted with a CV and a photo please
Bramshaw Hants SO43 7JJ