Account Executive, Digital Media – World Surf League – Full Time
Country: United States
Location: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Overview: The Account Executive focusing on Digital Media Partnerships is responsible for generating new media revenue through the monetization of WSL’s premium digital media assets. This role will manage the entire sales cycle, including developing a sales strategy, prospecting and pitching potential clients, and closing media sponsorship deals. The ability to develop and cultivate relationships with both agencies and advertisers directly will be critical.
- Work with team to develop and execute digital media sales strategy that drives incremental advertising, social, content, and sponsorship revenue.
- Create, prepare, and present media proposals to corporate decision makers to drive media sales.
- Develop relationships with key agency partners to assure WSL is in the consideration set of media plans and RFPs.
- Work closely with the dedicated corporate partnership sales team to achieve individual and departmental goals.
- Work closely with WSL Account Management and AdOps teams to ensure contractual fulfillment and delivery.
- Collaborate with other WSL departments on corporate partnership related programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of digital products and industry trends.
Specifically, we seek:
- Minimum of 5+ years of demonstrated experience in developing and driving high-quality digital revenue along with a thorough understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Proven Ability to Drive Revenue : Inclusive of a verifiable list of corporate and agency contacts that could be potential partners for the WSL.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the demonstrated ability to persuade through both.
- Organization and Attention to Detail: A highly organized, detail oriented executive with the ability to follow through on commitments made, internally and externally.
- Intellectual Curiosity and Problem Solver: Person needs to be resourceful, creative, and have an ability to do more with less.
- Passion for the Sport/Lifestyle of Surf: A passion for the sport and lifestyle of surfing is a plus, however, at a minimum the candidate must be conversant in the genre and willing to immerse themselves in to it.
- Internally Motivated
- Closer – Deal Maker
- Team Player
- Urgency to Succeed
- Fun to be Around
- Undergraduate Degree is required.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Clearslide, Cirrius, and Winmo is a plus.
- A competitive compensation package consisting of a base salary, bonus, and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Phone: +1 310-450-1212